What to expect when you microblade your brows?
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲? Check out this illustration for the day-to-day healing process of this procedure.
Here are also some considerations, before you decide to march on:
• Avoid sun exposure 3 to 7 days before your schedule.
• Avoid aspirin, vitamin e, ibuprofen or any blood thinners.
• No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
• No waxing, plucking or tinting 3 days before.
• Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
• Do not undergo facial peeling at least 1 week before the procedure.
• Do not use products with tretinoin, glycolic acid, salicylic and other whitening or peeling products 7 days before the procedure.
• Do not work out the day of the procedure. Avoid sweating for 7 days.
• Apply after care serum twice a day for a week.
• Do not rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate on its own.
• Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning 3 to 4 weeks after procedure
• No facial, botox chemical treatments & microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
• Clean the lymph or fluid within 48 hrs with cotton and minimal water. Pat dry. It is crucial to clean the area for proper healing.
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀! Once you soldier through the microblading/ powder brow/ combo brow healing process, you’re set for months.
Twelve months after the treatment your brows will still look great. The procedure generally lasts from 12 to 36 months without the need to refresh them.